Substance use disorders, including alcohol dependency or withdrawal and drug dependency, affect every dimension of an individual’s mental, social, physical and spiritual life – they can also be life-threatening.
At Zen, our treatment philosophy represents a fusion of contemporary addiction medicine and clinical sciences with an immersion in the 12-step recovery program to treat all aspects of the person (holistically).
- Emotional: Therapy, group and one on one
- Financial: Support to get on work and income benefit
- Social: Connections with family
- Spiritual: Meditation and Mindfulness
- Physical: Healthy eating and daily exercise
- Intellectual: Education on the disease
- Environmental: located on 3.5 acres of landscaped gardens. All rooms look out over the Waitakere ranges.
- Occupational: re-connecting with your passions